Digital Signal Processing - DSP
Lecture: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sascha Spors
Exercise: Dr-Ing. Frank Schultz
Lecture: 3 SWS
Exercise: 1 SWS
Laboratory: 1 SWS
This module discusses basic techniques for digital processing of deterministic and stationary random signals in the time and frequency domain.
Good knowledge of Signals- and Systems.
- Spectral Analysis of Deterministic Signals
- Random Signals
- Random Signals and LTI Systems
- Spectral Estimation of Random Signals
- Realization of Non-Recursive Systems
- Realization of Recursive Systems
- Design of Digital Filters
Prerequisites for Examination
Successful completion of laboratory.
Oral examination, 30 minutes
The teaching materials are freely available as Open Educational Resource: