You are here:
Personal DataResearch assistant
Research group: radio communications
- communication over nonlinear channels with special emphasis on squaring channels; current research in:
- transmitter and receiver architectures
- communication bounds
- realisation of a parametric communication system
- realisation of a parametric array in air; current research in:
- measurements of the directivity patterns of the primary and secondary wave field
- near and farfield considerations
- modelling the Parametric Effect; current research in:
- physical modelling
- derivation of a system model from the physical modelling
- labs of microwave engineering:
- M.Sc. Informationstechnik, University of Rostock, Winter 2011.
- B.Sc. Informationstechnik, University of Rostock, Winter 2009.